COLLECTION OF DEVICE AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We automatically obtain certain information about your computing device, including:
- IP address;
- Unique device identifiers, such as UDIDs;
- ZIP code and telephone area code where your device is located;
- Country code;
- Time zone, session start/stop time, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken),
- Network status (WiFi, etc.), browser plug-in types and versions
- Agent version, platform, SDK version, timestamp
- Geolocation data sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town is not being collected,; and
- Technical device information (e.g., device model and name, operating system name and version, CPU information, storage size, screen size, firmware, software, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider, API key identifier for application, iOS Identifier for Advertising, Media Access Control (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI)).
Although some of this information (such as UDID) may uniquely identify your device, this information does not identify you personally. Some legislation (such as US) may treat information that uniquely identifies your device as personal information.
COLLECTION OF ADVERTISING AND APPLICATION USAGE INFORMATION
When you use the Applications or the Website, we may collect additional information by using device identifiers in a form that does permit identification of your device. These information are:
- Which advertisements are shown;
- Length of time an advertisement is visible and the size of the advertisement;
- Advertisement response (if any), including clicks on ads;
- Angle of view;
- Application usage information, including in-game location;
- Website usage information; and
- Characteristics obtained by your use such as data about pages of our Website or Application that were viewed during your visit, any actions or movements within the Website or Application and movements to/from the website from/to another website, date and time, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
COLLECTION OF CLASSICAL PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also collect personally identifiable information about you (such as your name and surname, email address), as well as non-personally identifiable information that you provide us, when you voluntarily register with BitBakery, request information using the Website or Application, or contact us directly. We also collect and process (which specifically includes sharing of all this info with random third parties) your picture/s, your gender and your country of use of the Application.
COLLECTION OF DATA LOG FILES
Application might automatically send anonymized and obfuscated data log files to us that contain detailed information on your usage of the Application The data logs from you shall be assigned an ID that cannot be traced back to your device and your device identification shall be immediately deleted from our system. Such data log files are used solely for the purpose of analysis, development and improvement of individual functions within the Application with the aim to make the Application more appealing to users. The data logs will not be disclosed to third parties. Any such collection of data log files shall be clearly disclosed within the description of the Application on the market and an implied but informed consent shall be deemed to be given to us by downloading and using the Application.
OUR USE OF INFORMATION
We use information we collect about you or your computing device to deliver services to you and to operate our business. Such uses from us and our Partner’s may include:
- Delivering our services – developing, delivering and improving our products, services, content, tailoring our products and services, understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Applications and the Website, administering the Applications and the Website, customer communications. For information that can be treated as personal information in some legislation, we use only device identifiers.
- Displaying advertisements – When you use our Applications or Websites we may display advertisements and in order to do that we must use some of your device data, namely your device identifier.
- Analytics and research - Understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Applications and the Website, auditing, learning about user behavior within the Applications and the Websites (how often you use the Application/Website, the events that occur within the Application/Website, aggregated usage, performance data etc.), gathering demographic information about our user base, data about where the Application was downloaded from. For information that can be treated as personal information in some legislation, we use only device identifiers.
From time to time we may conduct an e-mail and/or an in-app survey and collect demographic and usage information for the purposes of internal analysis and brand development. We will use the information to make our services more appealing to users. Collected information shall be anonymized and aggregated. We might collect the flowing information: age and gender of the user of an app, whether another person uses the app, age and gender of the persons regularly using the app, gender of users playing the app, ways of using the app, assessment of the features of an app, time period of using the app, which apps do you have, which BitBakery products have you bought or have you considered buying, what would make the app more appealing.
STORING OF INFORMATION
Storing might be different depending on the territory of collecting the information and the applicable legislation, but we always strive to store the information only for as long as they are needed for the purposes of providing, improving or personalizing of our services.
DELETION OF INFORMATION
Once no longer needed, we shall delete collected information using reasonable measures to protect them against unauthorized access to, or use of, the information.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We cannot provide all services needed for successful operation of the Applications or the Website by ourselves. Therefore we must share collected information with third parties, including third-party advertising companies that assist us in delivering advertising to you that allows us to continue offering the Applications for free or at a low cost. We have therefore contracted with certain third-party advertising networks such as Apple (iAds), Google (AdMob), InMobi, MobClix, Millennial Media (for privacy terms please visit http://www.millennialmedia.com/privacy-policy/),Tapjoy, Mobclix, Chartboost, Nexage, JumpTap, MoPub Marketplace, Brightroll, Tremor, Smartclip, Xaxsis, SponsorPay, Aarki, SupersonicAds, AdColony, Leadbolt, Tapica, Vdopia, DMG, LoopMe Media; statistical services providers such as Apsalar and Flurry (for Applications) and Google analytics (for Websites); and other third-party service providers that support the Applications and the Website (collectively, “Partners”). Our Partners provide services such as advertising marketing, information processing, customer information management and enhancement, statistical analysis, customer research and analysis, satisfaction surveys and customer profiling. We may contract with additional Partners or change existing Partners in the future to perform any services in connection with the Applications or the Website.
PARTNER’S USE OF INFORMATION
THIRD-PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that your access to and ability to use and interact with the Applications and the Website may be subject to certain third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services, statistics services providers and payment providers. You recognize and agree that BitBakery is not liable for any such third-party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
INTEGRITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to enable you to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. You can access, check and ensure the integrity of your information as described below.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to the personal information you provide to us or that is associated with your account. You can also request that we correct or delete information, provided that we are not required to retain such information by law or for legitimate business purposes.We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction or deletion requests can be made through the BitBakery website at http://www.bitbakery.co. For some of our Applications we may develop in-app deletion request functionality which you can use beside from the address above.
Our products and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under 13.
The Applications, the Websites, products and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services. For example, the Applications may feature offers from third-party advertisers or the ability to engage in transactions with such entities. Please note that while using such third-party offerings, you are using sites, products, and services developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the actions of those people or companies, the content of their sites, products or services, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Our link to such third parties does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies. Nor is such linking an endorsement of such third party’s privacy or information security policies or practices or their compliance with laws. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location information or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. These other websites or services may place their own cookies or other files on your computing device, collect information or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of third parties with which you interact. While we strive to, we are not responsible or liable for your interaction with such third parties, the information requests initiated by such third parties, or the subsequent use, treatment or dissemination of information you voluntarily choose to provide to them.
Updated May 12, 2020